Thursday, April 15, 2010

Mornings at Nangkaan

Squeezed through my busy schedule, I am off to Nangkaan in a bit to spend early morning there. Nothing like going at different parts of the day to see how the land will treat us.

Sofa trundle has been delivered and papags for the rooms are ready. Still no water, though, the other part of the village with more people gets more of the water. Have to do something about that.

Saw some pulleys at the hardware store, will check if I can put in katsa for blocking the sun out without putting in dust-gathering material on the windows, Wish I could get plants in Tagaytay but it will be a while before I come back.

Still thinking about what to use for porch flooring.

End of April, it will be climate action gatherings again, and I was hoping I could name the house 350 house in honor of our role in helping curb climate change by energy conservation etc. but the Tagalog term for 350, tatlong daan at limampu is quite a mouthful. What is the Tagalog term for sunflower, anyway? Sunflowers, in fact all plants, are the solar panels of the earth from which all biomass energy derive.

No comments:

Post a Comment